Okay, so I'm a bit behind on the curve on this blog thing. But being forced to create a blog (for a course I'm taking) may have been the best thing I've done in awhile. See, I have this yellow notepad I keep at work. I write down anything and everything I'm supposed to do, hope to remember, and work I should plan on tackling as one of those ubiquitous "summer projects." Heaven help me if that notepad ever disappears. But time flies, and those notes get buried - those best laid plans are often laying somewhere under a pile of new projects.
But this seems like a promising way to organize, highlight, and engage in conversations about the wide world of college admissions and other topics that directly connect. And maybe I can even share some information along the way that adds value for other admissions professionals, or simply illuminates for loved ones and friends why I do what I do, and why I love it so much. Off we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment